Services & Fees
Through Individual Psychotherapy, Family Therapy, Gottman Method Couples’ Therapy or Coaching, we can assist anyone who is struggling with an issue or problem in their personal or professional life, a difficult family history, or any manner of relationship concerns.
We can help when you or someone you care about is:
- Needing to find answers
- Has experienced a trauma
- Are self-harming with or without food, alcohol, drugs or other damaging behaviours, such as cutting.
- Are seeking a better life
- Want to reach their potential
- Have lost someone or something that was important
- Feel lost or misunderstood
- Are finding a significant relationship could be improved
- Dealing with the aftermath of an affair
- Has a child whom is experiencing difficulties at school or at home
- Feel anxious, overwhelmed, depressed, or stressed
- Have a diagnosed or suspected mental health condition and want to understand what this means and what you can do about it
Fees are listed in the Schedule below. Fees start from your appointment time. If the client wishes to extend the session, assuming it is possible to do so, the rate will be pro-rated. We accept Cash and Bank Transfer. All fees are inclusive of GST.
|Standard 50 minute session
|Gottman 90 minute Couples Assessment Session
|Emergency out of hours session at The Counsellors
|Emergency out of hours services offsite
|Standard 90 minute session
|$200 (min charge 1 hr)|
To make an appointment with any of our therapists or psychologists, please contact us on 021 972 864
Please leave a voicemail should we be unable to answer your call at that moment. Alternatively, please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We accept payment in the form of Cash or Bank Transfer at the end of each session. Packages may be arranged with your Therapist or Psychologist at the first appointment.
At The Counsellors our Therapists and Psychologists ask that you provide a minimum of 24 hours notice if you cannot attend your appointment. Failure to do will result in being charged for the session.